domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

My free time


After a day at school, I like to relax in the gym with my friends, do some sport to relieve stress and get home. Other hobbies that I have are watch TV, play computer games and, sometimes, I prefer to sit on the sofa and watch a film.

When the weekend arrives, on Friday, I usually go to a party with my friends. On Saturday’s morning I sleep and in the afternoon I take a walk with my parents. On Sunday I spend my time doing homework and at the end of the weekend I like take a break and think in the next week.

Christmas’ holidays, Easter and summer are more relaxed. Every day I go out with friends and have a drink, go for a walk and have fun in the disco.

In summer I usually go on morning to the beach and in the afternoons go to the Moure’s swimming pool. Moreover I often play basketball, football, jogging ... I spend a bit of my time to my sportive life and health. Every summer I go to my village in Guijuelo (Salamanca). In Guijuelo live my uncles and my cousins, who I see only in holidays. Christmas’ holidays are more familiar. In my family, we join all together to celebrate these dates and explain thinks that had happened during the last year and have soon fun playing bingo or wii. In Easter holidays are short but intense. I take these days to visit my family and rest all that I can.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario