domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite celebrity

Tijs Michiel Verwest, (17 January 1969), known as Tiësto, is a Dutch musician, DJ and record producer of electronic dance music. Although he has used many aliases in the past, he is best known for his work as DJ Tiësto. On his latest productions, however, he has dropped the "DJ" label and is now known simply as "Tiësto", an alias which is a twist of his childhood nickname.


Since I was little, my uncle put me this DJ music and I started to like it. Now it's my favorite musician and one of the people that I most admire.

This summer I have been into a concert of him and it was spectacular. Everyone was screaming, jumping and living the moment like I did.

It's the best recognized DJ in the world and for me is a person with an innate talent. I have been following him since I was a child and I like to, some day, have his success career.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario