domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

My school live

I've been at this school since I was three years old. The teachers are like parents who want to move ahead and have a good future and I have a lot of friends since the beginning of be in this school.

I consider myself friendly with everyone and try to get along with all my colleagues.

I am a hardworking person because when I have to do homework, I do it well, but I find I t hard to do because I'm a bit vague. My grades are good but I think it might give more of myself.

This year is the last in this school and I am unsure of what to do when I finish and I've been all my life with my classmates and teachers and I'll miss it. I still have 5 months and try to give everything to pass without any problems the proof of the PAU.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario